• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share a few “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser for the week comes from Smitten by Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, & Denise Hunter. These lovely ladies (along with Hannah Alexander) write a blog together called Girls Write Out. I love following them, and I feel like we’re all friends! lol. They are very talented authors. I just finished reading one of Denise’s books, and it was SO GOOD!! Smitten is the first book in a series, so get excited!
“He had all the single women in town drooling over him. Except for Natalie, of course. If the other girls knew what she knew about him, they wouldn’t think he was so great.” Chapter 1, Page 7
Here’s the back cover info:
WELCOME TO SMITTEN, VERMONT.
WITH THE HELP OF FOUR FRIENDS, IT’S ABOUT TO BECOME THE MOST ROMANTIC TOWN IN AMERICA.
The proposed closing of the lumber mill comes as unwelcome news for the citizens of Smitten. How will the town survive without its main employer? A close-knit group of women think they’ve got just the plan to save Smitten. They’ll capitalize on its name and turn it into a tourist destination for lovers–complete with sweet shops, a high-end spa, romantic music on the square, and cabins outfitted with fireplaces and hot tubs.
But is this manly town ready for an influx of romantically-minded guests?
Country music sensation Sawyer Smitten, the town’s hometown hero, wants to help by holding his own wedding there on Valentine’s Day. And little Mia’s lavender wreaths hang all over town as a reminder that faith can work miracles. Along the way, the four women spearheading the town’s transformation–energetic Natalie, sophisticated Julia, graceful Shelby, and athletic Reese–get in the spirit by reviving their own love lives.
Join best-selling inspirational romance authors (and real-life BFFs) Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, and Denise Hunter for an inspiring stay at the (soon-to-be) most romantic town on the eastern seaboard.
One visit…and you’ll be smitten too.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!
- Teaser Tuesday – I Remember Nothing (randomamb.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday – A Sweethaven Summer (randomamb.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesdays (Oct. 29) (shouldbereading.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday – Love a la Carte (randomamb.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesdays October 29, 2013 (bookloversattic.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday (October 29) (keriblakinger.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday #7 – Allegiant – Veronica Roth (unconventionalbookviews.com)