Linking up for today’s Sunday Social!
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
When I think of Halloween, I always remember two specific years. One year my older brother and I dressed up as characters from the Bible. He was Joseph. I think I was just a random shepherd, lol. The other Halloween that sticks out in my mind involves my sisters. I was a bumble bee, one sister was Pebbles (from the flinstones), and the other was a bride. We had so much fun!
2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?
Zooey Deschanel’s character (Jovie) in Elf.
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?
I haven’t ever celebrated Halloween as an adult, but I’d like to dress up as a professional baseball player’s wife…for the rest of my life.
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Reese’s miniatures! If you said anything different, you’re a liar.
Photo Credit: Staples.com
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Visiting a specific house every year. An older couple would make special treat bags up for my siblings and me, and we’d go over early in the day and stay for an hour or two. It was special.
6. What is your favorite scary movie?
Let me start by saying I am NOT a fan of scary movies. I’ve only seen a few, and the only one I liked enough to watch again was Signs. Does that even count as a scary movie?
Photo Credit: strangersandaliens.com
Here are next week’s questions if you want to join the fun!
1. What is currently on your wish list?
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
Feel free to comment with your own answers or a link to your Sunday Social post! Don’t forget to enter my earrings giveaway!!
- Sunday Social – Halloween (limelanelove.com)
- Halloween Social! (creativetracksblog.wordpress.com)
- The Sunday Social #13 (lmlewiswrites.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Social: Halloween Edition (racingbananas.com)