There’s a great deal going on over at Living Social today! Glossybox subscriptions are available in 1, 3, 6, and 12-month increments at a discount!
• $16 ($21 value) for a one-month subscription + included shipping
• $45 ($60 value) for a three-month subscription + included shipping
• $90 ($115 value) for a six-month subscription + included shipping
• $165 ($220 value) for a 12-month subscription + included shipping
You can also use coupon code WARMUP to get an additional 20% off. I’ve subscribed to Glossybox off and on over the last two years, and I recommend taking advantage of this deal! I’m never disappointed by the value of the products inside Glossybox. This would make a perfect gift for any beauty product lovers in your life! Here’s the link.
There are two other Living Social deals going on right now that I’d also recommend!
I’m not purchasing either of them right now, but I ordered the Spicely Organic Spice Gift Box last year and it’s great! The price is $21, and I’m guessing there’s shipping on top of that. There are several different box options to choose from. Good gift for anyone who likes to cook or bake!
Michael Todd True Organics Knu Anti-aging Face Lift Serum is also available on Living Social! This is a super pricey ($150) serum, but it’s only $28 on the Living Social site. I’ve been using this serum for awhile and am loving it! I have super dry skin, so I cleanse, moisturize, then warm up the serum between my hands and apply it all over my face. It’s worked really well in keeping my face smooth and hydrated! This serum has several celebrity fans, but I’m always wondering who is really a fan of something and who is just getting paid. I don’t know how well the anti-aging claims fare, but this product HAS improved my skin.
Anyone else picking up deals on Living Social or anywhere else? Let me know!
- Glossy Box December 2013 Spoiler (subscriptionist.wordpress.com)
- This Glossybox x Net-A-Porter Beauty Box Is The Best $40 You’ll Spend Today (shefinds.com)
- November 2013 Glossy Box Review (subscriptionist.wordpress.com)