Linking up for today’s Sunday Social!
This Weeks Questions:
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
One year we drove 8 hours to my brother & sister-in-law’s apartment for Thanksgiving. It was a cramped space and a long drive, but it was a lot of fun! We hadn’t seen them in awhile, and it was SNOWING! It’s the only Thanksgiving I remember seeing snow!
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
My favorite Thanksgiving food is STUFFING! I eat way too much of it every year. If we’re talking desserts, I’d have to go with cherry pie. Yum!
3. What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have?
I can’t really think of any unique Thanksgiving traditions my family has. We generally watch a parade or movie in the morning, watch the Cowboy game in the afternoon, and do something as a family outside. Of course us ladies spend a lot of the day in the kitchen. Oh, and someone’s always deer hunting!
4. Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture (or 5) from years past.
5. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
I’m looking forward to baking and seeing family!
Next Week’s Questions:
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
I’d love to hear about your Thanksgiving memories and traditions. Leave a comment with your own answers!
- The Sunday Social #15 (lmlewiswrites.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Social (limelanelove.com)
- Sunday Social 11/3
- Sunday Social — Halloween Edition