Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR (to be read) Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser for the week comes from The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber.
Until last night, if I did happen to dream of Paul, those dreams were long forgotten by the time I woke. This dream, however, stayed with me, lingering in my mind, filling me with equal parts sadness and joy. -Chapter 1, Page 1
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
- Teaser Tuesday – Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald (randomamb.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday (3 September) (myjourneywithhearingvoices.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday (The Ocean at the End of the Lane) (jenniferwindram.com)
- Teaser Tuesday #1 (boricuanbookworms.wordpress.com)
- Teaser Tuesday (Sept 3) (cynthiastacey.com)